Tank Inspector uses the Tank Statistics provided by the vBAddict API to enhance the data view. They are known as the LiveStats.
LiveStats is based on ~1.5 Mio Battle Results submitted by you.
Official Description of the possibilities:
- Model View
- View tank models in high quality
- View collision models with intuitive armor thickness indication
- Shoot Test with selected shell type and caliber to measure and analyze equivalent/effective armor thickness, even in a sniper mode
- Data View
- View tank stats in all aspects, including hidden and undisclosed ones
- View LiveStats which are based on recent battles, to learn about the actual strength of tanks
- Compare stats of different tank configuration on the fly
- Compare all available stats with a benchmark tank or another real tank in an intuitive view
Download Tank Inspector here:
View vBAddict Tank Statistics here: