This is an extract from the ingame chat, mixed up with some battle relevant informations like hits and destroyed tanks.
By hoovering over the chat it will show the distance and remaining health. I experimented also with some comments which are acting based on the action. Just for example: If you remember Unreal Tournament, you will remember the KILLING SPREE and KILLING RAMPAGE which will occur after a commander is doing some kills.
Additionally, in brackets it will show the last known position of the tank.
A web based viewer which is showing the live action on a minimap. Icons based on the tank types are moving around and lines are showing whenever they shoot. Optionally the name of the tank and the commander can be displayed. Feel free to play with the different speed settings.
Without playing a battle, it is showing the way the team has drive through.
Keep in mind, both features are still in heavy tests, the next weeks will show how they perform.
These are the known issues:
- Moving tank icons are not 100% correct FIXED!
- Not yet implemented spotting tanks, damaged modules, base capture
- Battle Simulator: Chat is not always complete (does not affect Battle Action)
- Battle Simulator: Caught fire is showing like normal shot
- Battle Simulator: The slider below the minimap is read only, see todo list
And this will be implemented later (todo):
- Showing a summarization of movement on a particular map, frequently used paths ("hot spots"), seperated by tank types (everyone can see the spotting points of light tanks, waiting positions of TD's, camping points of SPGs)
- Battle Simulator: Rewind
- Battle Simulator: Pause
- Battle Simulator: Sliding to a given time
- Battle Simulator: Show base being captured
You are welcome to report a bug and suggest an improvement:
BIG THANKS goes to euvido who wrote the required parser and viewer.