Despite the new major version, the look of the GUI didn't change very much. In summary the changes are behind the scenes, opening new possibilities. ADU 3 brings management of mods. ATS and BRR are delivered that way.
Just the biggest changes:
- Automated installation of supported Mods makes it easy to keep them updated. Updates to existing Mods are enrolled automatically.
- ATS Advanced Tank Statistics. More Information can be found here.
- BRR Battle Results Retriever. More Information can be found here.
- Trayicon has now a context menue with the most used functions
- Faster startup
- Faster and more responsive GUI
- Debugging options to clean out ADU's configuration and local cache, or simply jump into the local cache used by ADU
- Added possibility to upload multiple replays at once
- Several bugfixes regarding the uploads and handling
- Several smaller changes, improvements
For developing the BRR, I wanted to thank locastan from the EU Server. It was tricky to get it running!
Thanks to my beta team, which was reporting errors, providing a ton of logfiles and suggesting features (in alphabetical order):
bhawk1, DarthWanderer, domistiller, DrJam, Gethin, graukatze, Hyperinen, johny_mnemonic, Mordrek, Nordului, nothus, tom_Cat, UfoRia, VeryRisky
Download ADU Active Dossier Uploader directly here, no installation needed:
Or, if you are already running ADU, let ADU automatically upgrade to v3.0