Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: New tanks in 9.13

New tanks in 9.13

The new Czech tanks dont have expected damage on them yet which I understand.
    However this is ruining my WN8 stats. Will these values be recalculated once the expected damage is corrected? Or will the stats stay the same (too low)?
    Now I get standard WN8 of 145 for the unknown tanks.

Thanks

EDIT: missed the previous thread where is said that all values will be recalculated. So forget this question.

And it did answer my question ! Yeah, I can play new tank without ruin WN8 ....

BTW, do you have a link for the thread ?

Rookie
    Hello there I have the same question about WN8 stats for new Czechoslovak tanks. Will it be repaired? Will be the WN8 of older battles recalculated?

I asked the same WN8 question in a thread about the Czech premium; the battles will be recalculated when expected values are available for the Czech tanks.

Right now there are no expected values for the czech tanks available. As soon as they arrive, the tanks will be recalculated.

WN8 has been updated to v24. Recalculation is in process.