Hello,

while on EU from 15 February until 29 February players will have commit themselves and work to earn the FV 4202 (P) by completing a marathon, on NA from February 1 until February 15 players who already own the Centurion Action X will have it given for free, for those who are still finishing the grind, there wont be a marathon, instead, WG NA is giving a "On Track" UK MT discounts to facilitate their players grind. Watch:

Apparently this is a F* up, on the forums a staff member says that apparently the NA team had already plans to do something different than the other servers and the video (of said plan) was uploaded set to auto-publish and forgotten. Now that the cat is out of the bag they had to commit to these course of actions.

I'm not buying it. I checked the NA Youtube page and except for this video they have uploaded 3 other just on the past week, how come that whoever uploads these videos hasn't checked video manager and also, you cant just upload and set a video to auto-publish without premeditate it. If this is not a lie then complete carelessness is the right term for it.
At the end of the day, congrats NA players!

On Track:

From February 1, 03:20 PT / 06:20 ET until February 15, 03:20 PT / 06:20 ET the next "On Track" (tier 10 discount) on NA server will be the Centurion Action X.

Other vehicles of the branch on discount are:

50% discount on purchase:

• Cruiser III
  • Cruiser IV
  • Covenanter
  • Crusader

30% discount on purchase:

• Cromwell
  • Comet
  • Centurion I
  • Centurion 7/1
  • Centurion AX

If you damage two or more enemy vehicles in a battle with the following vehicles:

• Cruiser III
  • Cruiser IV
  • Covenanter
  • Crusader
  • Cromwell
  • Comet

-You will earn +30% XP (Repeatable / All modes except Rampage)

• Centurion I
  • Centurion 7/1
  • Centurion AX

-You will earn x2 Crew XP (Repeatable / All modes except Rampage)

If you make 25.000 XP driving with any of the vehicles above you will earn:

• x2 Small First Aid Kit
  • x2 Large First Aid Kit
  • x2 Small Repair Kit
  • x2 Large Repair Kit
  • x2 Manual Fire Extinguisher
  • x2 Automatic Fire Extinguisher

If you complete it 4 times you get:

• Medium-Caliber Gun Rammer

If you complete it 8 times you get:

• Enhanced Gun Laying Drive

And if you manage to do it 10 times the final prize is:
Matilda Black Prince (50% Crew) + Garage Slot

Note: If you already own the Matilda Black Prince you will be receiving its equivalent in Credits.

More...