I pulled some shenanigans to patch my client, it probably won't run the game but that's fine since I don't play anyway, I just want the data.

Having extracted the thing I need, and having looked it over, what can I say but this...

Wargaming, are you idiots doing any sort of bloody quality control or are you content letting the mouthbreathing idiots that make up your team do whatever the bloody hell they please?

Pro tip: do not ever, EVER, give two maps the same identifier. Yes, there's an ID value. Yes, there's also that short name you use to resolve it into a name. Yes, it's considered bad fucking practice to have not two, but three maps that share the north_america name. What on earth are you people doing? Have you gone barmy?

The reason it pisses me off is that wot-replays uses the short name of a map instead of it's ID value to resolve everything. Right now this means that everything relating to maps is broken. You could say it's my fault for coding it that way, but then again I wasn't considering Wargaming's utter incompetence at doing things right.

More...