Hello everyone, here’s something not concerning tanks or WoT directly, but it could be. You see, there’s a (quite popular) channel on Youtube about game designing, called “Extra Credits“. It’s a weekly show about videogames and videogame industry. It usually doesn’t deal with specific games, but with various game aspects and effects. I really like its cute animation style and the fact that it looks at various aspects of gaming and game design from a different perspective, than many other blogs. If you are interested in games beyond the generic “they red me shoot”, I can strongly recommend this show. But that’s not why I write this. The most recent part deals not with games per se, but history. The story goes that the developers of Total War: Rome II gave the makers of this channel a call and asked them to introduce the historical aspect the game in a funny, witty and entertaining way. The first part is about the Punic wars and… well, here it is: * * So, what I am thinking: it would be really cool to actually have something like this for WoT. There are TONS of myths, garbage, interesting stories and all the other things still out there. Wouldn’t it be really cool for Wargaming, he they actually paid these guys to issue such a video on tanks and the history too? I’d certainly enjoy it more than the (let’s face it, a bit boring) “historical” videos, narrated by guy/bot, who insists pronouncing “Jagdpanzer” with “J” (as in “Jerry”)….. Whatcha think?

More...