Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Comparing old to more recent stats.

Comparing old to more recent stats.

Is there a way to isolate and compare one block of battles (i.e. 50-100) and compare to (150-200) in a specific tank. I'm trying to compare gun choice and the effectiveness of the choice.
    If I check progress I can see blocks of data - 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, 60 days etc... The data is too meta, not granular enough to compare an old block of battles to my latest block of battles. Is there a way to yank that data that was uploaded? I could then slice and dice in excel.

Follow on question:
    Are average stats, like damage per kill calculated as an average from battle 1 to most recent battle? Or is there a moving window from which the average is calculated?
    If I click on tank specific or general charts I can see "all time" and "30 days". But I'm pretty sure the 30 day charts are just a magnified view of the overall charts. Is that true as well?

Just wanting to know what I'm seeing.
    Thanks much - the current data is certainly valuable. And much appreciated.

Erlangen, Germany
    That is not possible, sorry. The data is there, but the efforts needed to make such an feature are over my time limit.