Hello everyone, here are a bunch of issues I found on the 8.8 patch. Not sure you agree with me or not, but here’s how I see it. - graphics: while for some reason (optimization?) the graphics now run much smoother, the game is now impossible to minimize and then maximize. If you do that, weird graphic artefacts will appear. - LAG! I am not sure what happened in 8.8, but ever since it came live, I am having terrible lags on EU1, making the game quite hard to play. Here’s a replay from today to demonstrate: http://wotreplays.com/site/337233#sa...ker-vk_30_02_m My ping went up too, before 8.8 it was 50-70 max, now it rarely goes below 70. I tried playing on EU2, where the ping was always a bit higher, now the pings on both servers are practically identical for me. EU2 has fewer lags, but there are still many more than I used to have. The computer is clean (no malware), nothing is running in the background and I don’t use any mods. I also don’t have any lag issues with other online games. Any suggestions are welcomed. - when the vehicle is in battle and you return to the garage, the “service” button keeps blinking. It’s nothing gamebreaking, but it is very annoying - bugged (changed) team damage system: I already know of three guys around me, who got banned for one day for “teamdamage”. None of them teamdamaged intentionally (watched two replays to confirm that), in one case it was a trolling LT intentionally braking to halt in front of a HT in full speed. In two other cases it was pushing slower tanks (yes, I know, that is questionable, but for myself I can say I welcome being pushed sometimes when I am in a slower vehicle). - the profanity filter is broken: it seems to censure legit words (in other languages than english too!) and it cannot be disabled - the missions creen doesn’t show progress on certain missions (where it actually would come in handy, such as the “10 wins per day in a medium tank” mission) Anything else comes to your mind?

More...