Source: http://world-of-kwg.livejournal.com/243504.html Storm: A quick question about the bugs in settings in 8.8: The profanity filter setting doesn’t get saved – we know. But a lot of new reports are posted, that the saving of some other settings in the “Game” settings tab don’t get saved. Can you confirm that? I can say straight away that on our test computers everything is alright. There might be some individual server peculiarities of separate accounts, because in 0.8.8 we transferred many of the settings server-side. SS: From the comments, it seems that for example the camera settings don’t get saved (it gets resetted each time a player goes to battle), Storm counters that this was actually intentional (oh god, why? it’s annoying as fuck), but he doesn’t know why, because there was no time to deal with it. Apart from that, it seems only the profanity filter is buggy, Storm states there probably won’t be a hotfix. The bug about the flashing Service icon is also known. Apart from that there seems to be a bug in the aim reticle saving (I can confirm that, they were screwed up the first time I ran the game in 8.8). Anyway, will continue to monitor this and if there is any solution, I’ll let you know.

More...