Source: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.p...-have-arrived/ In the “heat” of the Stalin rage, 8.8 patch, 8.9 patch preview and Golden Joystick flame, one thing kinda “slipped thru the cracks” on EU forums: the implementation of Wargaming Ambassadors. What actually IS a Wargaming Ambassador? Hell if I know. The thread above doesn’t offer too many details. Apparently it’s a bunch of… I dunno, WG employees or players, who are representing Wargaming on third party forums and websites, probably to make it look better. Their nicknames consist of a “WGA” tag, nickname and country designation, here’s a list of the official ones: WGA_Tepegoz_TR WGA_Marasymat_TR WGA_Jaarus_ES WGA_Xygmareth_ES WGA_Elhyssia_FR WGA_Zecchirus_FR WGA_Xreniram_FR WGA_Sintoresta_DE WGA_Lugmir_DE WGA_Thryhin_DE WGA_Iassadar_DE WGA_Silenpacis_DE WGA_Ayven_DE WGA_Vesymer_PL WGA_Mytholian_PL WGA_Theadriel_PL WGA_Jasysae_PL WGA_Kythiv_PL If it’s employees, well, fair enough. If it’s “trusted players”, only heaven knows what they had to do to get this “position”, because I haven’t heard of any of those guys, are they active in their respective sections? Anyway, I am not sure what these guys do, but I can’t imagine it being anything useful. I also don’t understand – if they are supposed to be active on third party forums, what prevents a random troll from hijacking one of the WGA nicknames that have been made public, running around pretending to be a WG ambassador, trolling people with silly stuff, while claiming “hey, it’s true, I am an ambassador!”? Also, there seem to be all official language supported nations present in the program, why isn’t there any Czech? (That question could potentially have a very interesting answer). IMHO it’s a useless initiative. I know of one such ambassador (from US presumably) on Reddit, but that’s about it. What do you think?

More...