I present you*the RU Youtuber that last year, created 90% hoaxes and hate-wagons towards WG:*https://vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=-61...3676321cf&hd=1

And WG gave a job to this genius…
Best bit, I’m*not even being salty, this is actually good news! :DI agree with Wargaming giving him money*for a signed contract that obliges him to shut his “matraca mouth”. This is natural, gaming companies do that in a occasion or another, they offer a job*and if the nuisance signs the contract, he/her has to shup up and in trade the company gives him*a very didactic desk and a gaming “career”.
“TD block goes here…HT block goes there…”Its less headaches for the company and to be honest for myself as well. RU pages were feeding from*his hoaxes like kids on a sugar rush, most of the things were so ridiculous I didn’t even had to check with my sources but still, often had to delay other work to check for confirmations. Things been more peaceful since then.
And by the way…*I drive quads and know how to give them a good mudding and for those who do as well, you can agree with me that is so easy even a toddler*could drive one. The fact that he couldn’t control*such simple vehicle, it worries me that he is allowed to circulate on public roads.
GGWP Wargaming, but please give him also a personal chauffeur, before he hurts someone besides himself!