Hello everyone, so, today in the morning, I finished the EU event mission, awarding the 1 million credits, 7 days of premium and some premium consumables (worth 300k in total, so that’s 1300k credits). As you probably know (as all the servers had the same type of event), the goal was to gather 20 kills on StuG III, 20 on Type T-34 and 20 on Churchill I. The mission goals were comprehensible in general, apart from two moments: - on EU server I noticed several complaints about the fact that you have to finish one extra battle after those 60 kills, which led some people to believe that it has to be finished in one of the mission vehicles - on SEA server, there was a fail, where WG wrote “T-34″ instead of “Type T-34″ in the mission description and people were buying the Soviet T-34 in vain. And, how did I like it? I actually did, a lot. This is exactly the thing that was missing in World of Tanks and it surely adds incentives to play. The missions were combinated with bonus to tier 5 vehicle income, so (along with premium account) that was a great bonus too. I had all the three vehicles unlocked, but none of them in my garage, so I bought all of them (2 new 75 percent crews plus my German TD crew waiting for 8.9). I also bought some additional equipment. All in all, I started with 1.3 mil. credits, while at this moment, I have 3.6 mil. credits – 2,3 mil profit is not bad for a day of playing, so I appreciate that. On the other hand, while racking up 20 kills in a StuG was extremely easy (but then again, I am very much a TD player and it took me like 7 battles), it was much more difficult for me in the Type T-34 and the Churchill, “thanks” to its 75 percent crews, long aiming times and bad depression took the longest and I enjoyed it the least. In total, the whole event took me like 60 battles played and roughly 5 hours of total play time. That roughly equal two long movies or three shorter ones, so that’s really not that terrible. In other words, time-requirement- and profit-wise, the event was very well balanced, I liked it and I hope we will see more such events in the future. What I didn’t like: - the choice of two of three vehicles. I understand we can’t have 3 German tanks or whatever, but the Churchill I is very uncomfortable to play and took the longest by far to accomplish it, including some very frustrating moments. - killstealing. While not a problem in the usual gameplay, in such an event it becomes extremely frustrating. This applies especially for low-dmg high-ROF guns of the Type T-34 and the Churchill. Several times I had an asshole following me, letting me take the brunt of the battle and the damage and then finishing the enemy tank once I brought it low enough. This was very annoying and it led me to a teamkill once too (and the guy even acted surprised, forgot his name tho) But the killstealing is not a flaw of the system I am afraid, it is an attribute in the sense that however you twist the competition goals, you will always get some nasty sideeffects. Survival competition promotes passive gameplay (which is even worse), kills promote killstealing, wins are actually “fair”, but the result doesn’t depend on your skill, because even really terrible players will get 40 percent winrate in the end, while dragging down the rest of the team. Well, that’s it then. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and I look forward to more events like this.

More...