Source: http://world-of-kwg.livejournal.com/245641.html Storm on 8.8 matchmaker: Immediately after the 8.8 went live, there have been many complains regarding the matchmaker. One of the main ones was about the increased waiting time before battles. This has been confirmed. We are dealing with it now. After this complaint proved to be justified, I started digging in the matter and found a lot of whining about “the MM puts my premium tier 8 tank on the bottom of the team too much!” and “me and my friend playing premium tanks constantly end up on the bottom of the team!”. So I requested statistics on this. It wasn’t easy to do, but we did it. It turned out to be another nice illustration of the “hundreds of players tell you something wrong, why don’t you fix it???!!!” The table below is clear to everyone I hope. It shows the tank distribution thru the battletiers. Statistics from version 0.8.8. The first line of the vehicle accounts for random + platoons, the second one for platoon battles only.

More...