Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Stats for Multiple Accounts Mixed Up

Stats for Multiple Accounts Mixed Up

My Father and myself both use the same PC to play WoT and both of us use vbaddict and ADU. Stats for both accounts appear to be mixed in with each other on vbaddict. An easy example to illustrate is if I look at the profile summary for this account and select the number of battles by nation, it says I have played 6342 battles in German tanks whereas in fact I have played a total of less than 600. It says I have played 826 battles in Chinese whereas I have actually played 0.

This is a known issue. The only way to not mix the stats is to use a token for both accounts. That way dossiers from another account would not be accepted.

Hello,

It seems you could manage Two Account in Active Dossier Uploader but only one token (not associated one token for the first and the second to the second account). I'm rigth ? And if yes it's possible in future realase of Active Dossier Uploader to try to do somthing about this ?

Thx in adance for any information
    Reagards, ExAer and HeXaer

You would have to switch the token as soon as you switch the account.

Anyway to remove battles from an account? A few test server battles were added to my account.