Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: WN8 - M41 90 GF (Explain to a noob please)

Question WN8 - M41 90 GF (Explain to a noob please)

Hello. I just bought the M41 90 GF the other day and my WN8 skyrocketed after playing ~100 games with it. Why is that? My avarage WN8 is usually about 1800-2000 but for the last 100 games it is 10 000.

Where do you see that 10k WN8? It seems you didn't upload any dossier to vBAddict so I cannot help you with that. Beside that, the M41 90 GF does not have any expected values yet.

I checked it here: https://en.wot-life.com/eu/player/waffle_face/

I'm sorry I'm totally new to this I'm not sure how anything works. I just noticed my overall wn8 increased by 40 over a day.

Good starting point would be to contact the owner of wot-life.com and discuss it with them.

Okay I might. What happens if there are no expected values for a tank though. Your total wn8 gets recalculated once there are and it generally goes down then?

Probably they are using some interpolated values, like I'm doing. The WN8 should go down after a new expected values table arrives.

i have the problem that the name of the tank isnt mentioned at the quick summary (the line with the tankname stays blank) and every game has a wn8 rating of 145...even when i know it should be about 1500 considering the damage i did....

All I've seen for battle result WN8 on the new tank is 145, no matter how good or bad I do.

Yes, as there are not expected WN8 values yet.

Will my wn8 recalculate after the expected value of m41 was developed?
    The wn8 (145) of m41 making my overall wn8 value decreases everyday. Hopefully it can change back to normal one soon.

WN8 has been calculated a more generic way, as long as the WN8 team doesn't release an updated list.

When will VBaddict record WN8 values for this? Since in game WN8 is being recorded for this tank.

In game? You mean with a mod. They are probably using interpolated values. As I have inserted that tank yesterday by hand, the values are also calculated based on existing other tanks.