Status Report: 9.15 Physics and Sounds
as been reported in the recent Q&As, these are some of the things that you can expect from 9.15 patch:
“Frequent flipping*of vehicles when driving at high speed on irregular*terrain”
-The vehicles “gravity” has been increased,they will be harder to flip when manoeuvring.
“Vehicles getting stuck after partial hull contact with an obstacle (houses, rocks, enemy vehicles, etc.)”
-The bug has been fixed, vehicles will be able to*turn while in contact with obstacles as*they are meant to.
“A large amount of damage received*when falling”
-The durability of the vehicles will be increased,*making them harder to get damaged when crashing against objects or landing.
Wargaming will be:
- Improving the sound of a shell hitting a tank
- Adding a switch-on sound for*Binocular Telescope and Camouflage Net
- Revising criteria of changing the sound of damage penetration, depending on the number of HP taken: 0-17% – small damage, 17-35% – medium damage, more than 35% – high damage
- Adding the ability to select the type of speaker system (2.0 or 2.1) in the settings menu
- Supporting modifications of sound component of WoT.