recently I visited The Tank Museum at Bovington once more, the staff invited Jingles and I to attend the Tiger Day 2016 event and we gathered footage for you from a different perspective of the arena:
My Facebook photo album (Amazed Its been shared already over a thousand times!):

And Jingles Video:

This was my first time experiencing the Tiger Day and have to say its pretty much like TankFest but with sightly fewer people (it was still crowded), the*VCC was open to the general public, they also had a couple of vehicles available for a peek inside for those who bought the premium tickets and they are actively making the place enjoyable for*all ages, they have plenty of didactic games for kids and even got a kid’s brand spanking new small park near the TOG II and one of the Naffies where the younglings can burn their energy while parents can sit and enjoy a cup of coffee/tea.
The weather was*very good, Roz, the assistance Marketing Manager and a really nice girl told that it was the first sunny Tiger Day in 12 years, took advantage of it and drank a Landship while sunbathing on the grassy area while waiting for the Arena*show time.
And talking about the arena show, I have to thank the museum for not only making sure that I would have the best of times but also for*giving me access*to behind the scenes, I got to see the vehicles up close before they drove around the arena,*learned a thing or 2 from the crews and got to take photos of the show from the arena itself.
It was definitely an experience I want to repeat.