this is very confusing, I could swear this would be 9.15 #3 but 9.15 #2 Test Server is ready for download (aprox. 18.7 MB).
These are the 9.15 #1 vs 9.15 #2 TS changes:
- Fixed the issue where the dynamic view range in Technical Characteristics exceeded the maximum value of 445 m in the tooltips of Equipment such as Coated Optics.
- Adjusted the calibration coefficients of the guns that had incorrect display of the Firepower characteristic.
- Fixed the formula for the calculation of the Survivability characteristic. Factors such as armour slope angles and the part of individual element’s area on the armor projection are now taken into account.
- Fixed an issue where the invitation to Platoon was still received even with the “Accept invitations to Platoon in battle” disabled.
- Fixed the issue where the Battle Results screen only displayed the amount of credits earned without Premium Account.
- Fixed the issue where the game remained in the windowed mode after minimization.
- Fixed the issue where two mouse cursors were displayed after the player pressed ALT+TAB.
- Fixed the issue with pressing ALT+ENTER twice in the Garage where the clan icon on the vehicle turned into a striped yellow-red square that read “Problem?”.
- Fixed the issue where Camouflage tiles were displayed in the Exterior menu (colored squares with gradient were displayed instead of actual Camouflage).
- Fixed the issue where dirt and dust still flew out from under the vehicle even when the appropriate setting was disabled.
- Fixed the issue where technical text was displayed in vehicle characteristics.
- Changes in Japanese vehicles:
- Type 4 Heavy:
- Crossing capacity on solid terrain for the Type 4 Heavy Kai suspension increased by 15%.
- Crossing capacity on medium terrain for the Type 4 Heavy Kai suspension increased by 14%.
- Crossing capacity on soft terrain for the Type 4 Heavy Kai suspension increased by 10%.
- Maximum forward speed changed from 20 km/h to 25 km/h.
- Reload time of the 14 cm/50 3rd Year Type gun for the Type 4 Heavy turret changed from 20.8 s to 19.8 s.
- Type 5 Heavy:
- Dispersion on the move with the Type 5 Heavy suspension decreased by 25%.
- Dispersion on hull traverse with the Type 5 Heavy suspension decreased by 17%.
- Maximum reverse speed changed from 10 km/h to 11 km/h.
- Reload time of the 14 cm/50 3rd Year Type gun for the Type 5 Heavy turret changed from 17.7 s to 17.1 s.
- Dispersion on turret traverse of the 14 cm/50 3rd Year Type gun decreased by 14%.
- Traverse speed of the Type 5 Heavy turret changed from 18 deg/s to 20 deg/s.
- Durability increased from 2,800 HP to 2,900 HP.
- The Chieftain/T95, a Tier VIII U.K. medium tank, is now a Premium vehicle.
- Adjusted the landscape on the following maps to prevent vehicles from driving onto zones that were not supposed to be passable:
- Mountain Pass
- Sacred Valley
- Siegfried Line
- Arctic Region
- Serene Coast
- Ghost Town
- Fisherman’s Bay
To fix the unstable behavior of the NVIDIA driver in SLI mode with DirectX 11, it is*recommended to install driver version 365.10.
The improved DX11 renderer will automatically turn on for the video cards that support it. If your video card does not support DX11, the DX9 renderer will be used instead. The difference in renderers does not affect the game settings.