I’m going to make an article exception to*tell you that Fractured Space became Free to Play and for those unaware:
“Fractured Space is a competitive 5-v-5 tactical space battle game fought over five sectors. Brought to life in the stunning Unreal Engine 4, giants of interstellar conflict fight in spectacular close quarter battles for dominance.”
Its pretty much like WoT but in space and each ship has its own role, I’ve been playing it for pretty much a year now and have visited their office and CEO in the past.
The CEO in particular, James Brooskby is a friend of mine and a really down to Earth great guy (I probably said this before…its… its hard to not fangirl!) and he keeps a friendly and close atmosphere with the community. As example, after this latest update there were some issues and he stepped straight ahead to communicate with us, not many CEOs do that, he is really passionate about its job and is a major geek who likes model building and likes tanks as well.
I will be streaming Fractured Space tonight,*I favourite ship has to be the Enforcer (Up close/personal type of combat ship) but I will try to play with a bit of everything.