After a whole week*encapsulated in the house with a flu I took some needed time off to catch some fresh air and went to London Comic Con. I’m feeling way better now*and glad to be back on tracks.
Compiled 2 Q&As for you, thanks to Edrard for compiling and Ctacello for helping out with translations.
Stanislav Kargin (Veider)/ Game designer*answered*on the stream of T_killa aka Tenb_:
-The object 268 won’t be a standard vehicle (won’t belong in a tech tree), the devs are unsure of what it will be (Premium or Reward).
-“New maps are being developed, I saw them, they are good.”
-Someone said that we all (WG) play Dota, this is untrue.
– AMX M4 mle 49 will be sold on Premium Shop.
-Grile 15 statistics have gone down after 3 days, its at 49 % WR now.
-People say that tier 9 and 10 Czechs are over buffed, it’s not true.
-We have plans to add new branches of tanks.
– ISU-130 (vehicle for moderators and volunteers) will be buffed in the next patch.
-We have made a decision about tier 8 LTS teaming up with tier 10 SPGs (Platoon bonus/penalty), we will fix it.
-Chinese tanks are good, its people who have an aversion to them, they have good stats, especially the MTs.
-We have plans to “smooth” some places in Prokorovka, but nothing too drastic.
– I don’t know anything about Minsk and Keningsberg maps.
– Type 59 stats haven’t changed since we removed it from Premium Store.
-We are discussing to change Aid and Repair kits to be like in Wows.
-Its possible to give players the ability to choose 2-3-4 maps, we have discussed this seriously but never reached a consensus because it has its advantages and disadvantages.
-After the Arty rebalance, we will monitor closely and if we notice that TDs are overcrowding the MM we will react immediately.
-Swedish vehicles will come at the end of this year and will have unique tier 10’s.

-Player whines that the new stats display takes too much space and the colours distract him. – Storm says that players can get the old stats display on settings.

-”What’s that green line?”-”Ping-meter.”
-“Have have you done aka*what’s*the situation on the new spotting system?”-We*didn’t*make a new one, we just tried to change the old one. It’s in ASAP state. (RG:*Ctacello remembers that they added this on TestServer around 2 years ago and it was full of bugs)

-The dev team is aware of the bug where it shows destroyed vehicles as living ones in the minimap but it’s not a priority.
-Players complain that the matches are highly unbalanced (2-15) and are ending pretty quickly (in less than 5min) and they ask if Storm is planning to analyse and fix it? -Storm: “I gathered feedback from the last 4 years on the average battle time, average player*survivability*and*statistics*don’t confirm that aka nothing has changed.”

– Many different players and unrelated to each others keep on complaining about the battles ending quickly.*-Storm says that also many different and unrelated players wrote to him saying that “IS-6 transfer to HD was shit”. However after a careful analysis, the stats gathered don’t confirm the*accusations. “What you want me to do?” He asked.

-After players kept on whining that it was MM’s fault that the battles are ending too quickly and Storm said: “Players always whine. It’s true I’m not joking. And I have to filter the whining from the real issues – It’s difficult, tedious and takes time, unfortunately.”

-Players then try to put the guilt on the maps like Erlenberg.*-”When I made the analysis the maps were part of the study.”
-Player complains that with the platoon penalty is harder to complete the mission that requires killing higher tiers. -Storm: “Are you not aware how MM works?”

-There’s a bug where the enemy tanks are not showing their outline red colour and Storm said: “I confirm this bug and we will fix it.”

-The dev team doesn’t want to incorporate into the game the mod that gives statistics for the session because if players have a series of losses it can become demoralising. –*“If you have a long series of wins you can feel it- it will make you happy but if you see losses in statistics it will be demoralising.”
-Player noticed that Dicker Max shows -14 of Gun Depression and asks if WG made a mistake or if it’s a hidden nerf.*-Storm answers that it’s just numbers being rounded.
-Player complains that he has problems in desert maps and he has XVM mod. Storm says that 99% of the crashes are due to player’s mod usage and advice people to launch the client in Safe Mode.