Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Crew and MoE updating?

Crew and MoE updating?

I've really enjoyed using vBAddict, lot of great info and stats. I keep it updated and install ATS and BRR. However, the crew info and MoE stats haven't been working in many weeks. Am I doing something wrong? Are these aspects of vBAddict not working?

They should work. Do you see ADU uploading the ATS file? It should be shortly after starting WoT after few hours. Check the directory vBAddict beneath the WoT directory.

Not really understanding what you are suggesting. I should leave the ADU online all the time and ATS file will be uploaded at some point?

Exactly. If ADU is not uploading any ats files (especially after starting WoT) there is something wrong and I would require the ADU Logfile for further analysis.

Perhaps I'll just try a reinstall of the ADU.

Any update on this?

I did notice an ATS upload. I'll check to see if the crew stats match between vBAddict and in-game.
    Do the MoEs only update if you play the tank? I earned 3 marks on four more tanks but none of that is noted on my MoE progess list.

Seems to be working. Bought a new tank yesterday and it has the crew info with their skill/perk %.

Tanks are processed only if their last play time has changed.

Thanks for confirmation.