Hello Guys and Girls!
I wanted to swing in here before this weekend picks up and introduce myself here really quickly. Some of you might know me as I have worked with Rita in the past to publish some articles (Over US Medium Vehicles of the 1950’s and 1960’s, hint hint). My name is Eric, but I go by CK16 in World of Tanks, my home is on the NA servers since I reside in the USA. I am here as I have offered to help Rita as she needs it for the foreseeable future, digging into what I can, writing/posting information, and holding the fort down when needed.
I have been playing World of Tanks since 2011, where I spend a majority of my time in US tanks, usually Mediums (big surprise I know!). Other games I play range from World of Warcraft to Mechwarrior Online and more. I have spent a decent amount of time diving into researching US tank development post Sherman, and writing several articles and threads on the subject. I plan to help out as much as I can Rita here and provide her with another keyboard if you will too keep the information flowing while she is away this weekend and during NA prime hours (usually late evening in the UK by this time).
Eric (AKA CK16!)