Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Specifying Date Range?

Veteran

Specifying Date Range?

Hi Folks:

Thanks Phalynx:

This looks like an amazing tool in my efforts to improve my dismal contribution to my public match teams.

I'm not seeing a FAQ. Is there one?

Apparently, this forum is accessed through a submission to the support forum.

I play on a friend's computer, and copied my dossier files to a thumb drive in the wee hours of Saturday morning, US PST.

I've uploaded them to this site from my laptop.

When I go to the "Charts" page I see:

Start of tracking: 09-29-2013 23:46
    Last Update: 09-29-2013 23:46

The chart below that text, "Progress based on Battle results", is all zeros.

The numbers I can see appear to accurately display my current values, but I'm not seeing any trend information.

The "Charts based on dossier cache" for a particular tank are horizontal lines, with 9/28/2013 displayed on the left, under the vertical axis.

How do I specify a range of dates?

I appreciate the obvious effort put into this great site. I'm looking forward to using it.

Thanks
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by PDX_Dragon View Post
    Hi Folks:

Thanks Phalynx:

This looks like an amazing tool in my efforts to improve my dismal contribution to my public match teams.

I'm not seeing a FAQ. Is there one?
    No, there is none. Most questions are answered on the Overview Page.

Quote Originally Posted by PDX_Dragon View Post
    Apparently, this forum is accessed through a submission to the support forum.

I play on a friend's computer, and copied my dossier files to a thumb drive in the wee hours of Saturday morning, US PST.

I've uploaded them to this site from my laptop.

When I go to the "Charts" page I see:

Start of tracking: 09-29-2013 23:46
    Last Update: 09-29-2013 23:46

The chart below that text, "Progress based on Battle results", is all zeros.

The numbers I can see appear to accurately display my current values, but I'm not seeing any trend information.

The "Charts based on dossier cache" for a particular tank are horizontal lines, with 9/28/2013 displayed on the left, under the vertical axis.

How do I specify a range of dates?

I appreciate the obvious effort put into this great site. I'm looking forward to using it.

Thanks
    Larry
    You need to upload your dossier file regulary to have a history, as the dossier file contains just a snapshot of summary of your tanks. On base of this uploads vBAddict calculates then the deltas. Additionally, if you upload battle results via ADU Active Dossier Uploader, you will have a "Progress based on Battle results".

This site does not pull data from your official profile, it diggs deeper by taking the complete data which is available (locally on your computer)

Veteran
    Thanks again Phalynx:

I posted on WOT's newcomer's forum about the existence of this resource, and suggested new players link up with you in order to build their history.

It received a small number of replies, and quickly sunk into the forum's history.

How often does the automatic uploader send a dossier?

Larry

Thanks for linking me!

Dossier is uploaded automatically after each change, Battle Results and Replays each time a new one arrive.