Status Report: Sandbox: Patch Notes 1.0.2
there’s a new patch on Sandbox and these are the patchnotes:
“This patch contains both parameter changes that concern the SPG vehicle type in general and changes to specific SPGs. There are changes to vehicles with weak armor protection (Leopard 1, AMX 30B, Bat.-Ch‚tillon 25 t) as well as to vehicles with great armor protection (Jagdpanzer E 100, Maus). While the former did not fare well in terms of their performance, the latter started to dominate the battlefield.
- Reduced the aerial damage of HE shells from the edge to center. Now the damage is distributed more evenly. This change is made in order to increase the probability of hitting the target with splash damage.
- Changed the formula according to which the penetration of SPG HE shells is calculated. Penetration of SPG HE shells has increased two- to threefold compared to the previous iteration.
- As in the first iteration, stun now affects vehicle reload time. Now, stun affects reload time even more.
- Changed the duration of stun. On average, it has increased by 10%. This change was introduced in order to fix the issue where stun was always applied to vehicles that were standing at the edge of the area of stun’s effect and that did not receive any damage.
- Adjusted the protective properties of Consumables and Equipment against stun:
- Fixed the issue where Chocolate decreased the duration of stun by 30%.
- Large First Aid Kit now decreases the duration of stun by 5% instead of 10%.
- Superheavy Spall Liner now decreases the duration of stun by 15% instead 20%. General properties of the Equipment piece are retained. This piece of Equipment works well against the effect of stun.
- Object 261:
- Penetration of the F-600D shell for the 180 mm B-1-P gun changed from 18 mm to 40 mm.
- The T92 caused too little damage compared to other vehicles of its tier. Therefore, some changes were introduced.
- Reload time of the 240 mm Howitzer M1 changed from 58 s to 55 s.
- Damage of the HE M146 shell for the 240 mm Howitzer M1 changed from 1,250 HP to 1,300 HP.
- Penetration of the HE M146 shell for the 240 mm Howitzer M1 changed from 24 mm to 46 mm.
- Conqueror Gun Carriage:
- Penetration of the HE Mk. 18 shell for the B.L. 9.2-in. Howitzer Mk. II changed from 24 mm to 47 mm.
- G.W. E 100:
- Penetration of the Gr. 18 Stg shell for the 21 cm Mörser 18/2 gun changed from 21 mm to 44 mm.
- The Bat.-Châtillon 155 58 underwent significant changes. The new characteristics will allow players to influence the course of battle more and be more mobile.
- Traverse speed of the Batignolles-Châtillon 155 mle. 58 suspension changed from 12 deg/s to 18 deg/s.
- Traverse speed of the Batignolles-Châtillon 155 mle. 58 turret changed from 10 deg/s to 8 deg/s.
- Dispersion on the move and hull traverse with the Batignolles-Châtillon 155 mle. 58 suspension increased by 67%.
- Number of shells in the magazine of the Canon de 155 mm gun changed from 4 items to 3 items.
- Rate of fire for shells in the magazine for the Canon de 155 mm gun decreased by 20%.
- Magazine reload time of the Canon de 155 mm gun for the Batignolles-Châtillon 155 mle. 58 turret changed from 80 s to 60 s.
- Damage of the OE M101M4 shell for the Canon de 155 mm gun changed from 700 HP to 750 HP.
- Penetration of the OE M101M4 shell for the Canon de 155 mm gun changed from 15 mm to 37 mm.
Combat effectiveness of fire-support vehicles was deemed insufficient according to the results of testing. These vehicles were changed to play their role better, especially when it comes to medium and long range combat.
- M48A1 Patton:
- Dispersion on the move and hull traverse with the T97E2 suspension decreased by 17%.
- Aiming time of the 105 mm Gun M68 for the M87 turret changed from 2 s to 1,8 s.
- Reload time of the 105 mm Gun M68 for the M87 turret changed from 7,3 s to 8 s.
- Dispersion on turret traverse of the 105 mm Gun M68 decreased by 33%.
- Suspension traverse speed changed from 35 deg/s to 40 deg/s (not reflected in the interface). o Engine power increased by 20% (not reflected in the interface).
- Dispersion on the move and hull traverse with the STB-1 suspension decreased by 27%.
- Aiming time of the 105 mm Rifled Gun for the STB-1 turret changed from 2,5 s to 2 s.
- Dispersion at 100 m of the 105 mm Rifled Gun changed from 0,35 m to 0,4 m.
- Traverse speed of the STB-1 turret changed from 25 deg/s to 30 deg/s.
- Leopard 1:
- Aiming time of the 10,5 cm Bordkanone L7A3 gun for the Leopard 1 turret changed from 1,9 s to 1,5 s.
- Reload time of the 10,5 cm Bordkanone L7A3 gun for the Leopard 1 turret changed from 7,3 s to 8,4 s.
- Dispersion at 100 m of the 10,5 cm Bordkanone L7A3 gun changed from 0,3 m to 0.28 m.
- AMX 30 B:
- Dispersion on the move and hull traverse with the AMX 30 B suspension decreased by 55%.
- Reload time of the 105 mm mle. F1 gun for the AMX 30 B turret changed from 8 s to 8,7 s.
- Dispersion on turret traverse of the 105 mm mle. F1 gun decreased by 50%.
- Dispersion at 100 m of the 105 mm mle. F1 gun changed from 0,33 m to 0,36 m.
- Bat.-Châtillon 25 t: on some occasions, the vehicle was running out of shells before the end of the battle. This significantly decreased the vehicle’s effectiveness, so we took the decision to increase the vehicle’s shell capacity.
- Shell capacity of the 105 mm mle. 57 (D. 1504) gun changed from 32 to 40.
- Reload time of the 105 mm mle. 57 gun for the Batignolles-Châtillon 25 t turret changed from 40 s to 33 s.
- Dispersion of the 105 mm mle. 57 gun changed from 0,45 m to 0,38 m. o Number of shells in the magazine of the 90 mm F3 gun changed from 6 items to 4 items.
- Shell capacity of the 100 mm SA47 gun changed from 30 to 40. o Shell capacity of the 90 mm F3 gun changed from 36 to 40.
- Number of shells in the magazine of the 100 mm SA47 gun changed from 6 items to 4 items.
Changes to Individual Vehicles
- Owing to its great armor protection, the IS-4 was highly effective on the battlefield. To keep this vehicle within its role, the rate of fire of the vehicle’s gun was decreased. At the same time, gun stabilization on the move was improved to make firing it more comfortable for the player.
- Dispersion on the move and hull traverse with the IS-4M suspension decreased by 19%.
- Reload time of the 122 mm M62-T2 changed from 12 s to 13 s.
- T110E3: according to player feedback, the shell capacity of the 120 mm AT Gun M58E was increased from 27 to 54.
- T110E4: the premium shell for this vehicle was excessively effective compared to other vehicle shells and was changed because of this.
- Penetration of the APCR M112E1 shell for the 155 mm AT Gun T7E2 changed from 375 mm to 311 mm.
- Grille 15: improved shell characteristics in order to make the vehicle play its role better and to increase its effectiveness at long range.
- Penetration of the Gr. HL shell for the 15 cm Pak L/63 gun changed from 307 mm to 320 mm.
- Penetration of the Pzgr. shell for the 15 cm Pak L/63 gun changed from 275 mm to 300 mm.
- Jagdpanzer E 100‘s armor protection has become a lot more effective in the new environment. To balance this vehicle, the penetration of its shells was decreased.
- Penetration of the PzGr 46 shell for the 17 cm Pak gun changed from 300 mm to 253 mm.
- Penetration of the Gr 46 H1A shell for the 17 cm Pak gun changed from 329 mm to 280 mm.
- Maus. The vehicle has become a lot more effective and is starting to gain popularity among players. The main objective of the vehicle is to serve as the team’s shield. We have retained this role of the vehicle, but are decreasing its gun’s effectiveness, at the same time.
- Aiming time of the 12,8 cm Kw.K. 44 L/55 gun for the Maus turret changed from 2,4 s to 2,7 s.
- Reload time of the 12,8 cm Kw.K. 44 L/55 for the Maus turret changed from 12,2 s to 14 s.
- Dispersion on turret traverse of the 12,8 cm Kw.K. 44 L/55 gun increased by 67%.
- When armor absorbs damage from splash of a hit from an SPG, too much stun is applied.
- If a vehicle is penetrated with an SPG’s HE shell, no stun is applied.
- When a vehicle is destroyed in one hit, the sound of stun continues to play until the end of the battle, in the Garage, and in subsequent battles.
- The sound effect of stun is played quite loudly and for a long time, which muddles the overall sound ambience.
- When stun is stacked up through hits of 2x SPGs at the same time (and the first applied stun is stronger that the second one), the second, weaker, effect should be activated as soon as the first one expires, whereas now the first, stronger, effect is prolonged instead.
- Incorrect display of vehicle markers when viewing information upon pressing ALT: the name and vehicle icon intersect.
- When the effect of stun is applied alongside with detracking of the enemy vehicle, assisted damage is only earned for the action of stunning.
- Upon successive damage to a vehicle from 2 SPGs, when the hits reach the target in the following order: 1st SPG, 2nd SPG, 1st SPG, assisted damage of the second SPG is not counted.
- When spectating the battle after destruction of the player’s vehicle, which was under the effect of stun, the stun indicator is not displayed for other allied vehicles.
- When driving an SPG with alternative aim enabled, the player can aim outside the map’s boundaries.
- When switching to spectate an allied vehicle in the battle after destruction of the player’s vehicle, which was under the effect of stun, the sound effect of stun is not played.
- The stun indicator is not displayed if an SPG hits the vehicle that is already stunned at the moment when the previous stun expires.
- If a stunned player returns to the Garage, the indicator on the map/minimap will be displayed until the end of the battle for all allies and enemies.
- On mouse over a Premium shell in the Maintenance window, the pop-up shows the price in credits.
- When a replay is viewed, markers of shots of enemy SPGs are not displayed on the minimap.
- In shell info, the penetration falloff value at 100 m does not reflect the real data. Instead, the default value from the shell’s parameters is shown.