these are the official patchnotes of the 9.15.1 patch:
Main Features of the current Public Test of Version 9.15.1
- Introduced further improvements to the new sound system
- Replaced Lorraine 40t with*Bat.-Châtillon 25 t AP
- Reworked 24 vehicles for HD quality
- Reworked certain existing tank HD models
- Introduced some map improvements
- Applied various fixes and optimisations
Patch Notes for the Second Public Test
- Fixed the issue with the decrease of gamut upon re-entering the game.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to scroll the vehicle carousel using the mouse wheel after leaving the battle.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to repair modules in battle using the mouse.
- Fixed the breadth of the solid aiming circle.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to apply perks and skills of the crew of the F75_Char_de_25t to all other medium tanks.
- Added support for fractional values of gun elevation/depression angles in simplified technical characteristics.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to adjust the volume of music in the Garage using the slider in Settings.
- Fixed the issue when vehicle markers did not disappear from the top panel with the appropriate setting disabled.
- Fixed the issue where vehicle modules were being repaired after the vehicle was destroyed.
- Fixed the issue where the selected type of shell was not highlighted during the countdown before the battle.
- Fixed the issue where the “Attacking X” icon did not disappear from the minimap.
- Fixed the issue where the numbers of Platoons were calculated for both teams whereas they should have been calculated for each of the teams separately.
- Fixed the issue where the ammo rack detonation icon was not displayed above the vehicle.
- Fixed the issue where destroyed vehicles were displayed with the Expanded Minimap Features setting enabled.
- Fixed the issue with the missing line break for the “Ready to fire!” command.
- Fixed the issue where the voice chat was activated when the player clicked on a message.
- Fixed the issue with desynchronization of display of vehicle tracks condition after a critical hit.
- Fixed the issue where the volume of music in the Garage could not be adjusted with the music volume slider in Settings.
- Fixed the issue with the disappearance of the vehicle outline when switching from Arcade to Sniper aim.
- Reworked the graphics in the top panel: adjusted the glow of markers for destroyed vehicles.
- Fixed the issue where minimap transparency that was set in the Garage did not work in battle.
- Changed the crew of the Bat.-Chatillon 25 t AP.
- Fixed the issue with the transparent barrel of the T57 Heavy Tank.
- Fixed the issue with incorrect projection of a user-made Inscription on the sides of the Centurion Mk.7/1.
- Fixed the issue with incorrect display of gun models for the MT-25.
- Replaced the old spline textures of the E 75’s tracks with the new ones.
- Fixed the issue with the missing exception texture for the 113’s Camouflage.
- Fixed the angle of the armor plate under side skirts in the model of a destroyed Ch22_113.2014.
- Adjusted the landscape on the Abbey map to prevent vehicles from driving onto zones that were not supposed to be reachable.
Patch Notes for the First Public Test
- Sound improvements:
- Added a separate sound event for damage from HE shells to your own vehicle (upon indirect hits and splash damage).
- Added the sound event informing that an allied vehicle was destroyed.
- Implemented 3D positioning for the sound of spotting enemy vehicles.
- Reworked the sound of tracks (accentuated the sound of tracks for vehicles with a high-powered gasoline engine).
- Implemented a sound preset for laptops. This preset adapts the sound scheme for playback on internal laptop speakers at the highest quality possible.
- Added the “Bass boost” option.
2. Personal Reserves can now be purchased from the Personal Reserves window.
- Reworked the effects of vehicle side scraping (the effects are now less annoying and more realistic).
- Optimised a number of performance aspects.
- Battle interface is now written in Action Script 3.
Changes to U.S.S.R. vehicles:
- Dispersion on the move with the ISU-130 suspension decreased by 40%.
- Dispersion on hull traverse with the ISU-130 suspension decreased by 40%.
- Maximum reverse speed changed from 12 km/h to 14 km/h.
- Top speed changed from 34 km/h to 38 km/h.
- View range with the ISU-130 turret changed from 350 m to 380 m.
- Aiming time of the 130 mm S-26 gun for the ISU-130 turret changed from 2.5 s. to 2.1 s.
- Reload time of the 130 mm S-26 gun for the ISU-130 turret changed from 12 s to 10.3 s.
- Dispersion of the 130 mm S-26 gun changed from 0.4 m to 0.37 m.
3. Replaced the Lorraine 40t with the Bat.-Châtillon 25 t AP.
4. Reworked 24 vehicles for HD quality:
- G.W. E 100
- Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer (Designation changed, previously the Hetzer)
- Dicker Max
- Pz.Kpfw. III
- E 75
- Waffentrager auf Pz. IV
- AMX 13 75
- T57 Heavy Tank
- Großtraktor – Krupp
- G.W. Tiger (P)
- M22 Locust
- FV125b (183)
- Rhm.-Borsig Waffenträger
- G.W. Panther
5.*Changed the models of existing HD vehicles:
- M18 Hellcat
- Remade the minimaps of Prokhorovka, Ensk, and El Halluf into a new style.
- Released the Paris map for the first Common Test iteration only.
- Updated some effects on the following maps:
- Training area
- Sand River
- El Halluf
- Fiery Salient