Hello everyone, yesterday, I recieved an e-mail from NAZ2222 (EU) regarding a possible fix of the lag issues, that came in 8.8 – please be aware that I did NOT test this solution, so I have no idea if it really works or not. Please let me know. Here’s what NAZ2222 suggests: “I as with many WoT players have been suffering from huge lag spikes since 8.8, slowdonws, red blinking… Today I was reading that many players that lowered overclock on ASUS platforms stopped having problems, so I started to tweak things to try to see if it helped. Anyway, I use HWinfo64 to see temps, and clocks of cpu, gpu, and I noticed the existence of an ASUS sensor, after I disabled it and clicked “Save & Exit”, WOT started working fine again: I dont know, maybe it conflicts with any of the coding in WoT in my case at least, because my pc was fine in 8.7. (by the way my system: i5/ASUS P8Z77-V LX/HD6870/8gb) Maybe you could see if this tweak helps in any of the lagged 8.8 people you know, and if that’s the case spread the news.”

More...