Hello everyone, 8.9 test is getting close (perhaps next week? just a speculation) and with it, everything we know and love: teamkills, insults in Russian and other such “joys”. Here’s an average Russian test team: (comes from a Russian – the pincers and the horns are there because in Russian, both the word “rak” (crayfish) and “olen” (deer) are the expressions for a noob) Want to evade teamkills? Here’s how. Whenever a Russian noob targets you for your EU/US tag, you can save your skin by writing this: “Не стреляй дурак, я советский шпион!” (“Don’t shoot, idiot, I am a Soviet spy!”) – sounds stupid but it actually works, Russian players tend to let Americans/Europeans be after that and start laughing :) You can replace “Soviet” with “Russian” too (“Не стреляй дурак, я русский шпион!”). Of course, you might want to write something to Russian players too :) In my experience, following sentence produces very funny reactions, when written by someone with EU/US tag: “Я европейский нагибатор и вы все олени.” (I am an European pwnerer/unicum and you are all noobs, for US account replace “европейский” with “американский”) :) Have fun and survive out there!

More...