Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Skorpion G Win 8

Skorpion G Win 8

I know it's a new tank and you may already know this but I'm seeing all Win8 scores for this tank as 145 on vbaddict's quick results. In WOT the scores show as normal for this tank. All other tanks are showing the correct win8.

Always happens with new a tank. The WN8 you are seeing while playing is probably based off of the expected damage for the average tier VIII TD. The expected values for the Skorpion will eventually be added and they will retroactively change all the Skorpion games you've played. Nothing to worry about, just play.

There were some changes to expected values with WN8 on or about 30 Aug 2016. Some people had their WN8 records changed (mainly lowered) on the other sites and in-game if using XVM. Mine went down about 30 points on XVM.

Once final values are determined all of the stats sites will update past records.

The 145 used by VBAddict does make it difficult to use this site to keep track of recent battle WN8.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantequilla.na View Post
    There were some changes to expected values with WN8 on or about 30 Aug 2016. Some people had their WN8 records changed (mainly lowered) on the other sites and in-game if using XVM. Mine went down about 30 points on XVM.

Once final values are determined all of the stats sites will update past records.

The 145 used by VBAddict does make it difficult to use this site to keep track of recent battle WN8.
    No, I remember that. This was a question specific to the Skorpion G, which is a new tank. All other tanks are reporting normal Win8 score, just the Skorp is reporting 145. Which is what I believe you get just for "showing up" in a battle.

So, it's been weeks and Skorpion G WN8 is still not show. The expected values are available for the tank, and have been for a long time.

they are not available...those values u see had been copied from rhm-borsig. skorpion has no own values yet.

Ok, thanks. I would not mind if Vbaddict showed the RHM values for now, as they will be adjusted in any case. RHM values would be closer than no values at all.

Why is the WN8 for skorp g still not being calculated? Tanks that are newer than it like the STRV have their WN8s showing already so what's the holdup with the Skorp G?

I am curious to the answer of this question too. It's been awhile now and we still have no wn8 for this tank.

Same problem here :-(
    Even in Marks of Excellence it isn't shown.

Supporter The_Ecstasy_of_Gold.eu's Avatar
    My guess is that Phalynx has been quite busy in real life since he's been not very active in here the last couple of weeks with the exception of the issues with the uploading of battle results after the patch(es). Here's to hope that he gets that stuff over with well and soon so he can continue to work on this great project.

Concerning the RHM Skorpion WN8: Once it has been updated all past results will be updated, too, so don't be worried about having hundreds of WN8 145-results ruining your progress forever

It would be nice to get this addressed soon...the values have been available for a few weeks now

probably trying to figure out how to make it so it's hard enough for only the "Unicums" to get great stats in the thing like they always do. So, the average player cannot be allowed to do "too well" in it. We couldn't have that now can we? Cause then the folks over at Labs would be screaming it was too easy for the average player to pad stats in it. I mean for get the those WN8 Numbers are not even official Wargaming stat numbers in the first place which cause a lot of the toxicity in the game anyhow.

Still nothing? Arggh

The new WN8 v28 is already applied.

Ok, does that mean that the values in the quick results will change?