after listening to the good pieces of advice from the community and closer contacts I’ve decided to bring some lads aboard Status Report.
They will be covering for my derriere when I’m not able to be around and helping me out whenever possible. *I’ve asked them, whenever they are ready and if they want, to write a presentation but for now, will give you a brief.

Current team:

-From RU server. Living in the Ukraine, Ukrainian.
-He’s been around the last months and been crucial to RSR, he’s in charge of helping me with translations. A friend.

-From NA server. Living in the*US, Californian.
-One of my moderators from Twitch, has a good English and will be in charge of writing*about news (he pays particular attention to console as well).

Life in Black
-From NA server. Living in the*US.
-Someone I’ve known for awhile. A Tank connoisseur who pays particular attention to Israeli vehicles and can be often spotted over the NA forum.
-Also will be in charge of dealing with news.

-From EU server. Living in the*UK, Polish.
-The coolest craziest grandpa I know and I’ve meet for multiple times in real life. *Another one of my Twitch moderators. Someone who helps me keeping track of things when they get messy.
-He will be in charge of sharing videos from the community/gaming companies.

– EU/NA/RU servers. Living in the*UK, Portuguese.
-The Margaret Thatcher of World of Tanks.

-From NA server. Living in the US.
-For those wondering where the heck CK16 went, he became really with his personal life, the lad been killing himself working last few months but still helps around in the background whenever he can. Something I completely respect. I’m keeping him in the team nevertheless.