Hello everyone, if you read the FB feed of For the Record, you might remember that yesterday, I wrote that I am having issues with the Wot Viewer. After a while of searching, I discovered I am by far not the only one. This issue concerns the 32bit version of the Wot Viewer (WotTankViewer_x86.exe) – simply put: WV works normally with 8.8 client, but if you try to set the path to your 8.9CT folder, the VW crashes. What did not help (so no need to try it): - remove the reference to Japanese tanks from cfg files - change the graphic settings of the VW client - replacing 8.9CT camo files with 8.8 ones Unfortunately, solution is not yet available. It seems there is a problem in camouflage loading, but that is just a guess. If you are interested, please follow this thread (RexTimmy is the maker of VW). Unfortunately I haven’t been able to register on those forums (automated mail not working), so let’s hope for a quick solution. Of course, if you had this problem too and managed to overcome it somehow, do share with us in comments. Unfortunately, it also means that until it’s fixed, I won’t be able to show you the supertest vehicles (nothing too interesting there tho) and the visual and armor model changes.

More...