Hello everyone, if you did read the earlier posts, you might have noticed that there are some changes that were missing. Some stuff was not available yet, some I forgot to add. Let’s have a look at the rest of the 8.9 changes. Tiger mantlet Tiger mantlet was changed once again (thanks to Orkel for reminding me), it now looks roughly like this: Orkel on the topic: The highlighted pink areas go from 150mm (8.8) to 90mm (8.9). Presumably so it’s not 250mm of combined armor (100mm turret behind it), so it’s going to a “reasonable” 190mm of effective armor instead. 00mm if we take into account the turret’s slight < shaped slope behind it. Rest of the turret is the same. Won’t make much of a difference in tier 7 battles, 190mm of armor is still a tough nut to crack (especially when it’s spaced and sloped, and fired at from 100+ metres when pen drop starts to take effect) but it suffers a little in random absorbtions from the highest tier guns. Sturer Emil armor scheme 8.9 undocumented changes Panzerjäger I had its gun traverse angle improved for both guns (earlier 10 degrees to each side, now 17,5 degrees to each side) Jagdpanzer IV had its gun traverse angle improved for all guns (earlier 10 degrees to each side, now 12 degrees to each side) All the artillery vehicles with the changed shell velocities have their gravity shell factor changed (I assume it’s to compensate for the shells to have the same trajectory) FUG 7 Ausf.F (T-15 and other vehicles) had its hitpoints improved from 150 to 160, FUG 8 had its hitpoints improved from 100 to 140 (apart from the distance buff). Panzer V/IV: the “-20 degrees depression” applies only when the gun is facing sideways, forward it is -4 instead of earlier -3 now SU-101 had its gun traverse angle for 100mm guns increased from 7 to 9,3 to each side, for the 122mm gun it’s from 7 to 7,3 degrees. FT AC had its gun traverse angle nerfed for all guns from 9 to 6 degrees to each side 8.9 supertester vehicle pictures T7 Combat Car Mk.VIc LT Well, that’s all folks I guess :) The only part left is the impressions of premium vehicles.

More...