Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: WN8 Score for the New Swedish Tank

WN8 Score for the New Swedish Tank

Hello

Not sure about this but the WN8 score for my games in the Strv m/42-57 swedish tank are always 145 no matter what my damage count is. Now i could guess this is because it is a new tank and a base of damage to score the WN8 off of needs to be setup. But my question is, will these games have the WN8 updated once a base score is found?

Thanks

Yes, the games are updated when the expected damage and WN8 are calculated.

As far as I know values for the Strv are now in WN8, if only based on the a similar tank, but vbaddict hasn't been updated still. Shame, having some amazing games in that little beauty and getting 145 every time

Dont expect this to ever be fixed i think they have given up on this project now,
    none of the tanks that have come out lately have wn8 stats,
    Rheinmetall Skorpion g
    AMX M4 49 L
    T26E5 PATRIOT
    Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2
    M4 Improved
    AC 1 Sentinel

and others there are loads of threads on this as well .

Quote Originally Posted by cragarion.eu View Post
    Dont expect this to ever be fixed i think they have given up on this project now,
    none of the tanks that have come out lately have wn8 stats,
    Rheinmetall Skorpion g
    AMX M4 49 L
    T26E5 PATRIOT
    Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2
    M4 Improved
    AC 1 Sentinel

and others there are loads of threads on this as well .
    Agreed! There's not much point in using the uploader or the quick stats as the results are skewed. I've had it turned off lately and only tried it again today but same result. Turning it off again.

As WN8 takes too long for new tanks, I will do average values as long as there are no official stats available. That will come tonight along with new tanks update on vBAddict.