Warning: this post is very picture heavy You know what time it is :) It’s another Hall of Shame time, showcasing the worst retards of World of Tanks. So, there is this clan Exn0m, whose members appear on Hall of Shame regularily – must be a really fun clan to be in, with such retards. But don’t worry, there are other idiots too. Also, I removed the Hall of Shame from the upper menu. There is no need to keep this shit archived – it’s enough these morons get called out. Let’s start with something light. Meet BrandnerKaspar, your run of the mill nazi. Then we have a rare breed I call a “retarded scammer” – srampoppJr tries to convince people to give them their account passwords… Apparently, the Czechoslovak clan CS_TD has also some nazis in it: And we have a very nice Polish/Polenglish rage from _IronFace_:) Russian players on 8.9 test are always so friendly… And another nazilover who can’t even write in English: DerHunterrr tramzi from EPIC sure likes his epic whine And the promised exn0m members: Azerion478: “Cancer Jew” and “I hope you die on tumor” And, Shadowhachi started raging in some random battle after being shot by an arty I think, pretty funny stuff :)

More...