Apparently, I was a bit too fast with the 2nd test announcement, it will probably be up tomorrow. Looks like 8.9 doesn’t run on schedule. There is a date when it comes out, but I won’t announce it for now, as there is a high probability it will be changed and I don’t want to see tons of OMGUWEREWRONG posts again. Also, check this out: Armchair General magazine made an interview with The_Chieftain, pretty interesting stuff (*wink* check last two answers *wink*) If you are interested in mobile gameplay, Overlord asks for your opinions for WoT:Blitz - Q: “Will there be an automatic platoonmember search (SS: like in 7/42) for platoons, based on rating too?” A: “I am not for rating, but for winrate” - Q: “Can I hope for more premium medium tanks in 0.9.0 or 0.9.1, since the Chinese lately got one?” A: “You can hope, but we don’t guarantee the result and we won’t tell in advance” - according to SerB, there is a huge imbalance in the game when it comes to perks (SS: specifically BIA), apparently the fact that the BIA nerf could seriously damage KV-5 (SS: radioman dies often) us not a factor - developers will decide, whether to disable Sixth Sense when the commander dies (SS: apparently, currently the perk works even with the commander dead), there are also “questions” when it comes to repair, camouflage and firefighting skill, everything will be checked “as a whole” - it’s possible that if there is a big revision of all skills and perks, a free skill/perk reset will come with it - SerB states that a tank popularity only counts as a secondary indicator in balancing, primary is the winrate - for now, the developers will not release any new info on Chinese tank destroyers, but there was a SU-122-54 analogue developed in China - T28 will most likely not become an optional hull for the T95 TD (“if we did that from the start with optional hulls, it would probably be like that, but now I really doubt it”) - there are no plans to allow two or three consumables of the same type on tank (repair kit + gold repair kit don’t count) - SerB on WoT development priorities: “First is always the fixing of critical bugs. At this moment, it is followed by improved graphics along with client optimization and then it’s new game modes.” - it’s possible ZIS-30, M56 Scorpion and ASU-57 will appear in the game - for now, more maps will not be added to the announced ones for 7/42, later – SerB: “I’ll see” - ingame IS-3 turret armor was based on this document - there will most likely be no tier 5-6 premium German heavies (SerB states that there is a problem overall with German heavies on that tier) (SS: VK6501?) - which nations will get new premium tanks with high probability? “No comment” - it’s possible the Japanese Chi Nu Kai parameters will change within the test period - SerB “didn’t notice” that the Japanese crew portraits look more hand-drawn and similiar to one another - apparently, the Lorraine 40t frontal upper plate is not historical, it won’t be fixed for now - SerB states that the optional hulls (if they come) will not be introduced all at once, but gradually (SS: thanks god) - apparently, Hunter, Patton Valley and Lion of Sinai-like medals will not be introduced for other nations, as the top tiers of other nations (SS: for example France) were never destroyed en masse

More...