Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Tanks saved with 0 battles

Tanks saved with 0 battles

not sure if this is the right forum to put this, but any chance of having tanks with 0 battles removed from profiles? I've purchased more than a few lower tier tanks, that I never fought in. And the ADU noted it, and uploaded it to my profile.

Sold the tanks, with 0 battles, but they still sure up on my history, and Im fairly certain they're lowering some of my averages. Any chance of a bit of addition to code, so a tank requires at least 1 battle before it gets logged to profile?

There were previously requests to include such tanks, users complained about missing tanks.
    0-battle tanks are excluded from statistics and WN7.

Ah ok, they're still showing up in the Tank Overview list. Attached pic, these don't get credited in the profiling? 1 was a gift/replacement tank for moving the VK 3001H, one was a mistakenly purchased tank, and the last is a tank still sitting in my garage waiting for the time I plan to start driving it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RxhizJr.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	14
    Last edited by Somtaaw; 2013-10-21 at 15:04.

They will always stay there, as this was wished from other users. Cannot satisfy all users, sorry. Maybe I will do some kind of filtering for each user.

These tanks are not taken into calculation.

Ok, well if those tanks aren't taken into account then it's ok I suppose. Thanks.