Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Equipment, Training, and Date Range?

Veteran

Equipment, Training, and Date Range?

Thanks Phalynx:

I started entering my history into this great tool on the first of October, 20 days ago.

I'm wondering about a couple of things.

Does the dossier contain information about the equipment currently on the tank, or the training, skills and perks of the crew?

Is there a way to specify a range of dates? NoobMeter shows that my win rate in the T20 and T29 has improved substantially in the period beginning at the first of September until today, and improved more in the last 30 days.

I think it might be interesting to see stats for each tank by date range. For example, a range could be specified that provide stats unencumbered by those accumulated while the tank was acquiring equipment and training crew.

I'm just wondering if any of this is available.
    Last edited by PDX_Dragon; 2013-11-10 at 08:41. Reason: Said "November", meant "October"

Hi,

equipment, skills, perks is not part of the dossier. Equipment is encrypted in the replay.

Range of dates is in work, until than you can just use the built in date ranges (12h, 24h, 7d, 30d, 60d, 90d).

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalynx View Post
    Hi,

equipment, skills, perks is not part of the dossier. Equipment is encrypted in the replay.

Range of dates is in work, until than you can just use the built in date ranges (12h, 24h, 7d, 30d, 60d, 90d).
    Thanks for your swift response Phalynx:

Are you talking about the chart named "Progress based on Battle results"?

Yea, I meant to ask you about that.

I'm seeing all zeros in that chart. For my overall stats and for each tanks stats, for every time period.

Is that because I've only been building a history for 20 days?

Quote Originally Posted by PDX_Dragon View Post
    Thanks for your swift response Phalynx:

Are you talking about the chart named "Progress based on Battle results"?

Yea, I meant to ask you about that.

I'm seeing all zeros in that chart. For my overall stats and for each tanks stats, for every time period.

Is that because I've only been building a history for 20 days?
    That's because you are not uploading battle results, which the progress is baded on. Are you using Active Dossier Uploader?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalynx View Post
    That's because you are not uploading battle results, which the progress is baded on. Are you using Active Dossier Uploader?
    No, I'm playing on someone else's computer. He's not interested in stats, so I copy the dossiers to a thumb drive and upload from my laptop.

Is there a file I can copy and upload from my laptop that you can use to build these stats?

Again, I'm grateful for what you have provided at this site.

Each Battle produces a file, which will get deleted by WoT on next start. So this is not something you can do just on the fly.

Veteran
    I haven't spent much time researching the Active Dossier Uploader.

Perhaps this is something my friend would be willing to run for my benefit.

Since it's not my PC, I haven't downloaded it. I assume instructions are included in the download.

Is this a program someone starts with an icon click or a Windows Explorer click before starting WoT, shows on the task bar, and is terminated by the user after WoT is terminated? Or does this program start when the computer boots up?

Copying the dossier files to the thumb drive after finishing with WoT is a pain. If the Active Dossier Uploader is more convenient, I might be able to sell it.

I only use VBAddict currently, but having more than one perspective doesn't hurt. Are there any compatibility issue running WOT Statistics automatic uploader at the same time?

ADU is running in the background, automatically uploading dossier, battle results and if you want also replays once the files changed. It's just one executeable without further downloads or installations.

WOT Statistics is running locally, it does not upload anything.