For the Record: 18.2.2013
- the 7,92mm EW141 penetration comes from the fact it did not use regular 7,92mm ammo, rather than long Panzerbüchse 38 cartridges (7,92x94 Patrone 318)
- the gold camo price for VK2801 won't be returned - when it reaches tier 6, you actually get free T6 camo for the price of T5
- all WG projects will have at one point a single player account
- according to SerB there is no need to implement an autoloader tank for every game nation tree
- ingame Centurions won't be modified to recieve less crits
- British arty branch will be "historical", when it comes to compatibility of modules with current British tanks/TDs (SS: however, from what I understand, currently the British arty is in "general balancing" stage, eg. the models are already made)
- Japanese tree doesn't have LTs all the way to tier 8
- the way the Soviet arty branch will look after tier 10 arty is introduced is "still secret"
- Q: "Will there be some drastically new modes introduced?" A (SerB): "Sure, tanks will grow gardens, collect harvest and visit each other in their homes" (SS: the real answer is no)
- no ETA on 1x1 maps (Q: Can we expect them this year? A: Well, you can always expect...)
- camo mechanics reworked? "As always, I'll tell when the time is right"
- regarding hightier Soviet and British LTs: "Soviet LTs were just on paper - there is little data on them. The British have nothing comparable to - say - AMX-13/90" and "FV300 LT can make tier 6, Scorpion tier 5 max, Sheridan is unlikely to make tier 8", Soviet LTs will be revealed "later, wait for announcements". The T7 and T8 US vehicles might be the Walker Bulldog and the T92.
- the FV4005 Stage 2 183mm introduction confirmed by SerB in British arty branch (SS: god knows why, the 183mm was not a howitzer)
- British arty branch: it will not be like the French one, it's possible it will fire HESH shells, it will have some autoloaders (which most likely will not be displayed), it will come with or after the introduction of tier 10 arties, they will have from +-35 to +-45 degrees gun arc
- RU server started its 6th cluster in test mode, it's in Moscow (no server in Ukraine planned due to bad infrastructure)
- there will be no XP compensation for XP spent on current T5 LTs
- not ALL the current blind t5 LT branches will end with T8 and not all will be merged back with other branches (some will stay blind)
- Storm says that the White Tiger in the movie was driven by a demon
- there will eventually be new camos introduced, but not in any of the near patches
- there are no special torque differences in game (SS: eg. a diesel tank doesn't overtake a gasoline tank just because diesel engines have higher torque)
- server lags are "being studied" (SS: Storm acknowledges the issue)
- developers can't use "cheat codes" to add gold/anything for themselves