Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: vbaddict doesn't count all battles

vbaddict doesn't count all battles

Hi, I was searching a little bit but I couldn't find anything about my problem.

The ADU isn't uploading all of my battles. Somehow it is only uploading about half of them. It has become really annoying in the last time because my whole stats on vbaddict are now showing the wrong statistic.

For instance I have been playing 6 battles today according to the ADU up to now. Well, either I'm playing 4 battles in my mind (because the actual number for today should be 10 fights) or something isn't working.

My T-34 drove a fight on Sandriver today but this fight isn't showing up now.

I have downloaded the mod with the BV-Modcollection. Maybe something has gone wrong there, but nobody seems to have the same problem than I have.

Does anyone has a answer for me? vbaddict is a great statistic tool but at the moment it is kind of useless for me.

This "issue" is very old and cannot be fixed. Probably you saw already this message in ADU:
    Notice: Make sure you review every Battle Result ingame, especially if you exit the battle before it ends.
    Notice: A Battle Result can only be analyzed if it has been shown ingame.
    That's how World of Tanks works. To get the information about the battle, WoT has to download the battle results from the server, storing it locally. That way ADU "see" it and can upload the locally stored battle result. Without reviewing the battle result, WoT does not get the informations from server and ADU does not see it.

Currently there is no other way, mod, hack, etc... to get WoT to write the battle results.

If you want to have all battles uploaded, review every battle after it returns from the game, especially if you leave the battle before it ends.

Am I the only unlucky one who has to deal with this "issue" or are there more people with this "issue"?

As I already said, this is how WoT works. This affects ALL gamers.

Ok thanks for that. I hope it will work now.

If not I will reply here again.

Any mod to auto download all battle results?

Hi! "this is how WoT works" bullshit,this program doesnt work.says at i played 12 games yesterday and i played 70. It says at i played 70 on 12 days,i play atleast 50 on day.this just sucks...

First of all, did you read the posts above? WoT does not save battles to disk, if you leave the battle before it ends. This is something I cannot change!
    Second, there is a modification called BRR Battle Results Retriever, which is hooking into WoT, saving the battles to disk once they finish. Did you installed the BRR via ADU?

Quote Originally Posted by VeksiPentti View Post
    Hi! "this is how WoT works" bullshit,this program doesnt work...
    Read the explanation then be grateful for phalynx's excellent (and volunteer work) or get your stats from another site.

Ken Florian
    www.linkedin.com/in/kenflorian/

Finally, there is one single place for all that questions:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/threads/1940...issing-Battles!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalynx View Post

If you want to have all battles uploaded, review every battle after it returns from the game, especially if you leave the battle before it ends.
    Thanks Phalynx:

Most of us here appreciate the work you have done to bring us these valuable charts and reports.

This explains my Progress based on Battle results chart today.

Last night was terrible. NoobMeter told me I had 18 battles, with a 27.78% win rate. That sounds about right.

VBAddict painted a much rosier picture. Only 3 battles, with a 66% win rate.

I often escape to the garage, and start another battle in another tank, after I've been killed. So I see now that this biases the Progress based on Battle results chart.

Please define "review every battle".

If, when I'm done playing, I hit the button on the lower right edge of the garage screen, a column of text appears on the right side of the screen that gives me a review of all of the battles I've played in that session.

By hitting that button, and bringing up that column, have I reviewed every battle?

Or, does "review every battle" mean something else entirely?

Phalynx, thank you very much for this great page.
    Last edited by PDX_Dragon; 2013-12-29 at 08:36.

Quote Originally Posted by PDX_Dragon View Post
    Please define "review every battle".

If, when I'm done playing, I hit the button on the lower right edge of the garage screen, a column of text appears on the right side of the screen that gives me a review of all of the battles I've played in that session.

By hitting that button, and bringing up that column, have I reviewed every battle?
    Exactly. If you install the BRR Modification, it does the job for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalynx View Post
    Exactly. If you install the BRR Modification, it does the job for you.

so i dont need to look @ the detailed report card for each battle with the BRB, just the summary above the extended session stats?

Yes. BRR should handle this.

I had this same issue with 3.0.3 and now again with 3.0.4 and I very rarely skip to garage. Also, both ATS and BRR are activated.
    From time to time it simply skips whole bunch of games. Sometimes, server is off and I get accumulated number of battle reports for upload. I mostly play at EU night time (20:00-5:30). Most of the time they get uploaded once server comes online but sometimes I had to restart ADU just for upload to work. I dont turn off my computer or ADU for days.

What could I do to help you solve this problem?

I appreciate all your efforts! All this could be done only by someone who at least a bit likes what he is doing. Otherwise its impossible.
    Thank you!

Addition: For concrete example, I played M4 today. ~4:30. My profile mentions that but without any stats. M4 simply doesnt appear in quick summary.
    Last edited by SirMushy; 2014-01-10 at 06:10. Reason: example