Hello everyone, I feel I should write something intelligent, deep and touching, so you can have a good laugh and joke about feel trips, but… somehow words don’t come to me. When I wrote the “shutdown” post in the morning, I was in gloomy mood and what I expected in response was some trolling, some “thank you’s” and maybe like 50 bucks donhated in total from the most loyal readers. I wasn’t sure what to do next (that’s why it looked like I change my decision from day to day). Maybe that was also because I didn’t realize until today the real significance of the statistics, the meaning of the fact this site has tens of thousands of readers. When you look at it, it’s just a number – at least it was for me, until today. Well, long story short, in a matter of hours, you guys donated over 2500 Euro. Hell, you made my Paypal account shut down, Paypal now thinks I am some kind of drug lord or something :) Needless to say, this is enough to run for months without ads – and that’s exactly what will happen now. I am impressed beyond words. There have been more than 400 separate donations and some crazy guys donated 100 Euro even. Before, I had a plan to thank every single person who donated, but holy hell, when I got home and viewed my e-mail account, I was like: * * I think instead of some long speeches (well, posts) about how grateful I am to each an every one of you and instead of spending time making lists of everyone who donated, I will dedicate that time to bringing you even more news, more stuff, more articles, I think that’ll be more useful for everyone. For the Record will continue and will upgrade in time. The first thing to come will be the QA option. As I wrote a few times before, at this very moment it’s being “beta-tested” (questions have been posted, so far no answer from developers, but that’s okay, we’ll get it to work). It’s my turn to keep the promise and worry not – I will. I am proud to have such wonderful readers. Let’s kick it into overdrive! With kind regards Silentstalker PS: Too much pathos? How terrible. Seriously, I gotta do something with that type of writing.

More...