“Let’s get this show on the road!” Earlier, I was considering the following option: a kind player on RU server (thanks, Loooser78V!) would “smuggle” FTR questions in Russian into SerB’s thread, they get replied, you get them back. Overall, as you can imagine, this solution is very heavy-handed and time-consuming, not even speaking of the fact there was no guarantee SerB would answer the questions (he didn’t answer the first batch, despite my best efforts to pick those that adhered to the rules). Well, today, another option presented itself. I was contacted (!) by Pavel Myreev, also known as Zlobny. His official title is the “game balance designer” – in layman’s terms: he is the guy responsible for vehicle balance. He offered me the following: He (and his colleagues, where needed) would answer 20 questions per week, on weekly basis, exclusively for FTR. Yea, I didn’t believe it either, but here it is. So, here’s what’s going to happen. From comments (although, I reserve one or two questions this time for things that interest me personally) under this post, I will pick 20 questions, that get answered. First batch is a test run of course, to see how it works, but I think it’s hell of a better deal than what EU forums have right now with Quasar. Info straight from the people, that actually matter! Needless to say, I am pretty amazed by this opportunity, as you can imagine, after the massive leaks around patch 8.5 I thought I’d be blacklisted. But, apparently I am not. And the best part: you can ask almost anything you want (I will of course not pick the blatantly stupid or thousand-times-answered stuff – no, there will be no skill MM in randoms for example), the guys at WG RU are still willing to find out the answer, if it doesn’t fall into their category. I will also let you know which questions I picked in advance. So, enjoy :) - SS

More...