Hello everyone, a few words about the new “Zlobny” weekly FTR QA. I have mailed Zlobny the first set of questions. In most cases, I had to fix typos, or make the questions more comprehensible, but I tried to keep the original meaning. I am not sure whether to post the questions I asked here or not actually – feels a bit like spoiling the surprise. However, what I do realize: - I closed the question thread too soon (this won’t happen again, I will let it open a full day next time) - I was considering another interface for questions, but Edrard is very busy in real life right now (has a huge personal think going on – in a good way), so there is not much chance for that, I won’t bother him with anything at least until November - there will not be an EU forum post on this topic, I want this to be for FTR readers only - a lot of the questions asked were kinda “ugh” (stuff a player can either google, was answered before – even recently – or I can answer from head). Next time, I will sit on forums and answer those questions for you. - several people told me to use Reddit interface. No offense, but I am not touching Reddit or anything around it, I want this to be only on FTR If you have any ideas, suggestions, questions or anything to this topic, feel free to ask in comments.

More...