Today, Burning_Phoneix (US server) made a short interview with SEA server WG representative Tanitha. Here it is: Q.Will the Vietnamese server be merged with the SEA server? A. Something will happen on that front. Vietnamese will soon jump into the SEA server. Q.At PAX Melbourne IIRC it was said there would be an AUS cluster on SEA. Is this true? A.We want it. We’re trying to justify the numbers to Minsk because the numbers right now can’t support a separate cluster. Q.How are the Japanese players on SEA? Will they get their own server like Korea and China? A.No, they will play on SEA. In fact, their numbers are three times the numbers of Aussie’s and Kiwis combined. (BP:I don’t know if he was hinting that Japan would get their own cluster or not) Q.Now with Japanese marketing push, when are Japanese tanks coming? A. All I know is soon, I’ve asked Minsk but have yet to receive an answer. (BP:At this point, I’m kicking myself for not asking about the GuP cross promotion) Q.(BP: Because they kept badgering me to transfer to SEA) When is server roaming coming? A. It’s actually being tested right now with some staff members and soon we’ll start testing it with players . Q. So will there be like an open beta? A. No, some players will be selected and given the ability to server hop. I believe the numbers will be 2000 from RU, 1000 from NA and 200 from SEA (BP: I dropped the ball and forgot to ask about EU, but I’d guess 1500-2000?) Q. What are the criteria for server hopping beta testing? A. Ideally, they’d let me decide by putting up a forum thread where people can apply and we’d select the ones. But as of right now there is no info. Q. I’ve been on the forums and the Chieftain asks why he wasn’t invited. A.Because he’s NA. Not SEA Q. But he did come to NZ a while back, correct? A. Indeed, but that was before SEA was a separate entity from NA.

More...