Hello everyone, just like last week, you can ask your questions for WG developers. 20 will be picked and sent to Zlobny (still very grateful for this opportunity) tomorrow morning. This thread will remain opened the entire day, I expect the number of questions asked to be quite high. I will be regularily checking this thread’s comments and will be answering and commenting on stuff. However, in order to make it easier for me (not to having to dig through stuff I am sure not to send), I will ask you to follow at least basic rules. - please don’t ask about irrelevant and silly stuff (“do you like beer?”, “what’s your favourite tank” – for the record, SerB’s is T-44) - please don’t ask questions that have been answered a million times before (“when will WoT support multicore”, “skill MM for random battles” and such stuff) - try not to post any proposals of your own, those aren’t questions – for proposals, there are appropriate official forum sections - try to keep it brief: a question hidden in a half page of text is not exactly appealing Thank you. SS

More...