Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: can't download automatic profile updater

can't download automatic profile updater

Hello,

I use vbaddict a lot for tank statistics. I'd love to use it for tracking my own stats, but I can't ever download the Active Dossier Uploader. It always gets to about 2/3 finished and just freezes. I load my dossier manually, and although it shows all my tanks and w/l and WN7, etc, it doesn't show any stats. Nothing about battles or improvement, etc. The fields on the right side are just empty.

I may be doing something wrong with the manual upload. But I can't figure out why I can't download the Active uploader. I suspect using it would fix the problem.

Can you try to avoid the cache and download from here:
    http://www.vbaddict.net:82/adu/Activ...erUploader.exe

Hello Phalynx. Sorry, I was out of town on a business trip. Just got back and tried the link, and it worked great.

Thanks!

Glad you got it. Have fun.

So, can't download the latest version 3.0.3. Same problem as before. And since the version I have can't update itself, could you host the new version for me again like above?

Thanks.

Just download it from the above link. vbaddict.net:82 just avoids the proxy.

Thanks. I tried that before but I must have misread the version number, as I thought it was the old one still. Got it.