Hello everyone, I am now opening the possibility for you to ask the 20 questions, that will be sent to the developers on Thursday. The reason it is open earlier is that as time progresses, good questions (that weren’t repeated) will be harder to come by – and I also want to give everyone a chance to ask. I will be reading the questions whenever I have time and will try to answer and comment on stuff you post. The comments will be closed on Wednesday evening. Previously, I was annoyed by the fact there is a discussion going on in the posts and it makes it harder for me to read it all (last question session tool 4 hours to sort out). But then I realized that such a thing is inevitable and natural. Therefore, I won’t post any limits, but guys: Please, before you ask, make absolutely sure what you ask wasn’t answered recently. Otherwise – feel free to discuss. However, please note that if you post a question in 10th reply of an offtopic discussion, there is a very high chance I will miss it, so please, if you ask, ask with an independent comment, not as a comment reply to someone elses comment. Thank you. PS: Just to be clear: I will deliberately ignore any questions asked via e-mail, FTR Facebook page or any other media (you can imagine how annoying it is to log into WoT have have immediately 5 chatwindows open). This is what this thread is for. If you have questions, post them here. Please understand that last time there were over 500 posts here, this time, I expect it to be double or triple as much. It’s about my time too. Update: I forgot about this from last time – please, do NOT “spam” questions (like, posting 5 in one comment, even if they are all good-ish, I will ignore most because everyone needs a fair chance to ask), pick one or two you find most interesting. Update 2: Česky – na foru mám už zase čtrnáctidenní banán za ten “supertesterovský” tank, co jsem včera postnul. Otázky v tom vlákně ale vidím, ptejte se jako obvykle. Je to na forum bude muset hodit někdo jiný, pošlu někomu PM s překlady.

More...