Source: wotinfo.net site Hello everyone, the abovementioned site (Wotinfo) released measured camo values for the new German tank destroyers. These numbers do not represent the camo factor value in the game, but rather a number serving only to compare the vehicles between one another. More on how they reached those numbers here. Now, I can’t guarantee these numbers weren’t pulled out of their ass (no offense, but I’ve seen a few such “tests”) – in general however it looks roughly legit. What it means is: - Marder 38T has excellent camo, roughly matching the one StuG III, which is something I can confirm - Panzer Sfl.IVc experiences a sharp camo value drop: I can confirm that too, its camo is 40 or so percent worse than the one of Marder 38T and more than 50 percent worse than the one of Jpz IV - strangely enough according to the test, Nashorn camo is even worse than the one of Pz.Sfl.IVc (I cannot confirm that) - Sturer Emil has pretty bad camo and only a bit worse than the Nashorn (this also I cannot confirm – I mean, it has bad camo, but Nashorn seemed much better in this respect) - RhB WT has double the camo of Sturer Emil, yes, I suppose this is possible, the vehicle is very stealthy - WT auf Pz.IV has the best camo of all German T8+ tank destroyers (better than Nashorn, Jagdpanther or PzSflIVc) - WT auf E-100 has no camo whatsoever

More...