Hello everyone, I rarely write about certain clans – there’s usually no need to. Some clans have idiots in them, some clans are even named after Waffen SS (and Wargaming doesn’t give a shit despite several reports), but usually it’s not an issue of the entire clan. But EXN0M from EU is a very special case. It seems to me they are chock full of the worst kind of retards. Not only they have the worst kind of ragers (cancer wishers, anti-semites): (“Cancer Jew” and “I hope you die on tumor”) and they also had their own issue of Hall of Shame, but what NabukadnezarII sent me today oversteps all bounds. Meet Martiener1 – EXN0M member. This vile piece of disgusting shit is a statpadder, that plays like a pussy. When hit, he moans like a little bitch (very entertaining replay) :) But that’s not all. He’s also an anti-semite and wishes everyone cancer. Don’t worry though – he’s not alone. His pal HODOR is just as wicked. Check out this replay. This is hands down one of the most disgusting things I’ve seen on WoT – I mean: everyone rages from time to time, even me. But this disgusting moron takes it to next level – everything’s there: cancer, Jews, insults against Polish, everything. Wargaming should permaban this asshole once for all. Noone will miss him. I certainly won’t.

More...