Just so you know, guys, I got told by WG RU that the annoying portal bug with switching languages will be fixed with the 8.10 patch, they developed the fix already but something (unspecified) prevents them from deploying it straight away. - SerB will not publish how many players can RU server handle before it gets overloaded - Hunnicutt archive digitization: “when it’s done it’s done” - the devs haven’t found any new tech usable for WoT there for now - price of the archive? “no comment” - T110E1 and T110E2 are also mentioned in Hunnicutt’s “Firepower” book, but there’s not much on them there - according to some player, the devs promised to remove the “shift” (SS: the term used is “rising”, sorry I don’t know what it could be) of the arty aim circle when the tank they are aiming at disappears. SerB states this won’t be changed and they promised no such thing - apparently the suspension collision model will not be made more detailed in the future (SS: as in, currently the tracks are like one huge hitzone, they won’t be changed into segments), if I understand correctly There was also (for a Japanese portal) an interview with V.Kislyi. Since I don’t speak Japanese and google translate produces… mixed results, I’ll ask a native speaker for further explanation. In the meanwhile, here’s what can be gleaned from it (via Russian source): - WoWp will appear in Asia during next Fall. There will be a short beta. - Japan and Korea both put main focus on cybersports in computer games - V.Kislyi likes Girls und Panzer and there are plans for a long cooperation, there are apparently plans for several seasons - V.Kislyi likes to watch anime, he watched many movies from Studio Ghibli production According to the data of Slava Makarov, this morning (around 8 AM) there were already two players with tier 10 aircraft in WoWp, winning the Russian “get to tier 10 first” competition.

More...