For the Record: 2.3.2013
- weak points of the FV215b TD, according to devs: long reload time, ain spread, size of the vehicle and thin armor
- recently SerB was sitting in Gas Powered Games studio with Chris Taylor, making plans for future (Supreme Commander series - not out of the question).
- module saving throw is used for each shell independently
- the Panzer IIG uranium (gold) shells are extremely expensive, this is intentional
- smooth sniper mode zooming is not planned, increase in zoom is not planned either (
- zoom has no influence on aim speed
- apparently, the changed engine fire mechanics do not cause more crits then before in 8.4
- the physics engine does calculate with center of gravity, but the CoG has no influence on combat characteristics
- German 30mm Mk103 gun penetration values? For example here. Also, the muzzle brake is modelled correctly (the openings are vertical, not horizontal)
- the HEAT mechanism in game has not been changed. "Yet".
- Q: "Will you nerf the HEAT shells?" A: "Why not buff them? In other words: no comment for now"
- bases won't be changed to look the way they do in the tutorial
- garage and historical battles (in some form) will be implemented, hardcore mode - definitely not, other modes - not in near future
- Superpershing is not influenced by the Panther LFP changes (the thickness of the Panther plates is known - 40mm)
- Ruinberg will not be fixed in 8.4 (devs planned to make the streets less bumpy) despite the fact it was written in Russian patchnotes, it will be fixed in 8.5
- devs are considering the idea to actually implement the possibility to change not only crew members' tank training, but also their profession (radioman to gunner etc.)